london
<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5847060284936114514?origin\x3dhttp://aimsee2012.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
♥ Welcome

Welcome to my blog!
View My Profile


♥ The Girl

Name: Aimee
Birthdate: 01.11
School: Anderson HS
Ambition: Become a forensic anthropologist
Loves: Friends&family


♥ Desires


Get my driver's liscense
Survive high school
Get into Yale University
Travel around the world
Volunteer in Africa


♥ Click

Sage
Andrew
Ali
Ale
Haley
Caitlyn
Hyejeong
Youngjoo
Juhee
Noono
Possum

♥ Past

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009


♥ Layout

Designer: Lady-Nadya
Images: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Brushes: 1 | 2
Font: DaFont
Base Codes: kynzgerl

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Love or Learn to Love ♥ 12:33 PM


In Romeo and Juliet, Juliet's father expects her to marry a man named Paris. Juliet, however, does not love this man nor does she know him very well at all. Even so, they are expected to get married and live happily ever after with each other.
This happens all over the world with arranged marriages and such. This does not happen very often in my personal culture, though, and I'm glad it doesn't. I would not want to be forced to marry a man I didn't know or love. If you could learn to love that person, maybe it would be okay, but that doesn't happen all of the time. Sometimes people get into relationships and realize that their feelings will never grow into something more than what they feel at that particular moment. If this happened to someone in an arranged marriage, that means that they will never love their own husband or wife.
I personally believe it is better to fall in love than to learn to love. You can "learn" to love almost anyone after you have enough time to do so. However, if you fall in love, it is because you automatically "click" and have chemistry with someone, not because you had to make yourself learn how to love them. You can't help who you love, it just happens, and you shouldn't have to learn how to love someone.

Click here to learn more: http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Reality-of-Arranged-Marriages&id=606

These past two weeks have been pretty hectic. Solo/ensemble is coming up for choir and I'm really nervous about that. Plus, school has been keeping me busy. We just finished reading and working on performing projects for the play Romeo and Juliet, which goes along with this blog topic. I'm very excited about Spring Break coming up and getting all of my science projects over and done with forever!! I'll be so glad when I don't have to do any more science fair projects ever again.


Aimee


The End.

2 commented