london
<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5847060284936114514?origin\x3dhttp://aimsee2012.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
♥ Welcome

Welcome to my blog!
View My Profile


♥ The Girl

Name: Aimee
Birthdate: 01.11
School: Anderson HS
Ambition: Become a forensic anthropologist
Loves: Friends&family


♥ Desires


Get my driver's liscense
Survive high school
Get into Yale University
Travel around the world
Volunteer in Africa


♥ Click

Sage
Andrew
Ali
Ale
Haley
Caitlyn
Hyejeong
Youngjoo
Juhee
Noono
Possum

♥ Past

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009


♥ Layout

Designer: Lady-Nadya
Images: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Brushes: 1 | 2
Font: DaFont
Base Codes: kynzgerl

Monday, March 2, 2009

Hobbies ♥ 9:13 AM


I am very passionate about music. I play guitar and sing in choir. I started guitar about two years ago and have loved it ever since. There's a lot you have to learn about posture, where to put your fingers, and how to "pick" well to solo. I have an electric guitar... It's a Fender Strat and it's red and white. It's amazing and I love it. I had to quit lessons a few months ago because we couldn't afford it anymore, but I still manage to pick it up once in a while.
I enjoy choir because I've always been amazed by the music that can be produced when you get a good choir together. I've been in choir ever since I was in 4th grade. Choir has given me some experiences I will never forget. Last year, my middle school choir (Bel Canto) travelled to Kansas City, Missouri to perform in SWACDA, or Southwestern Division of the American Choral Directors Association. Basically, it's a huge convention that the top choirs out of the Southwestern United States go to and perform 25 minutes of music for a large audience. There were two middle school choirs out of all the states, and my choir was one of them! The experience of getting to sing in a grand music hall and perform in front of hundreds of people was one that I'd only dream of having again. It truly was a once in a lifetime experience. Not to mention that we saw a snowfall when we were in Kansas City!
For more information: https://www.ensemble.org/tcda/?p=txsings&s=2&v=23&n=3&page=f1

Anyway, the past few weeks have been hectic, as always. I'm working on finishing up my science project at the moment! I'm so excited that this is the very last science project I will ever have to do!! I can't wait until it's all over with.


The End.

1 commented