london
<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5847060284936114514?origin\x3dhttp://aimsee2012.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
♥ Welcome

Welcome to my blog!
View My Profile


♥ The Girl

Name: Aimee
Birthdate: 01.11
School: Anderson HS
Ambition: Become a forensic anthropologist
Loves: Friends&family


♥ Desires


Get my driver's liscense
Survive high school
Get into Yale University
Travel around the world
Volunteer in Africa


♥ Click

Sage
Andrew
Ali
Ale
Haley
Caitlyn
Hyejeong
Youngjoo
Juhee
Noono
Possum

♥ Past

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009


♥ Layout

Designer: Lady-Nadya
Images: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Brushes: 1 | 2
Font: DaFont
Base Codes: kynzgerl

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Music! ♥ 12:30 PM


Music is a huge part of my life. I play guitar and sing in choir. I love anything from classic rock to pop to hip hop. My favorite band is The Eagles and they're so amazing! I love them to death and I recently got to go see one of their concerts down in San Antonio and it was incredible. I've been to so many concerts I can't remember most of them. My parents and I are music junkies and we love to go out and listen to live music. Luckily, we live in Austin which is known as the live music capital of the world!! There's always a live music event happening in our city either on 6th Street, at Arboretum Shores, or at the big venues like the Frank Erwin Center. We can always find something music related going on in Austin.
Finally, the last two weeks have been great! Spring Break happened last week and it was really fun because we didn't have to go to school and do any work. I mostly slept and watched TV, but on Saturday I went to Six Flags in San Antonio with my friends, Adam and Harry. We got flashpasses so we were able to ride a lot of rides by the end of the day. It was so much fun but we were exhausted by the time we got home. Right now, I just got back from my friend's birthday party and now I'm planning on going shopping and then to the movies! This weekend should be fun, aside from the huge pile of homework I still have.
For more information on Austin's live music, go here: http://www.austinlivemusic.com/


Aimee


The End.

3 commented